Five "This, But Not That"
1. Chocolate: Hershey this and Cadbury that and Nutella on a spoon. Milk, white, or dark without tasting like dirt. York Peppermint Patty, KitKat, Cadbury Creme Egg, Ferrero Rocher, chocolate-covered peanuts, chocolate-covered macadamias. Just keep your peanut butter away from my chocolate. And your fruit.
2. Cake: As much as I love chocolate, I don't like chocolate cake. Okay, that's not fair. I like it, but only in small amounts. Why? I don't really know. Too much chocolate cake and it's too heavy in the stomach. I also like the band.
3. Tea: It's not that I dislike hot tea, but I prefer cold tea for some reason. Also, I want to walk along this tea-covered hill.
|By Diyacomp (Own work) [Public domain], via Wikimedia Commons|
4. Consoles: Out of the current generation of consoles, I'd have to go with the Xbox360. I still like the PS3 and the Wii, and I like the older gen consoles, too. For some reason, I like the Xbox360 more. I think it's because the controller feels better.
5. Ocean: I've said it before and I'll say it again, that I love the ocean but I hate the beach. It's all that messy sand!!
What about you? Any strange quirks like these?
Word to the Nerd